For many years, I was sure that losing weight would be the answer to all my problems.
I thought that if I could just fit into that dress or those jeans, I'd be happy. That if I finally lost the weight my career would take off, and I'd finally find the relationship I wanted. But only after I'd lost the weight.
Until then, I'd continue to panic every time someone took my picture, strategically placing my hands over the parts I hated. Or cropping the picture so only my face showed if my hands weren't big enough to cover those parts.
Until then, I'd cancel plans. I'd shrink emotionally so people wouldn't notice how big I felt physically. I'd continue to buy books on weight loss, exercise equipment, and diet food. One day I'd be happy, but not today. Not until I lost the weight.
If you're a woman who has struggled with weight loss, this may sound familiar to you...
Losing weight has become a cultural obsession, made apparent by the fact that weight loss has grown into a billion-dollar industry. My guess is that if you're reading this page, it probably isn't the first time you've looked for something to help you lose weight...
Why is it that so many women struggle with
weight loss? Why, when we have such a strong
desire to lose weight, do our many attempts to
shed weight for good fall short?
There clearly must be something missing, some hidden key to having a body you can feel proud of - but what is it?
Is it exercising more, or doing a certain kind of exercise? Should we be eating all carbs, or none at all? Vegan? High protein? In a world that's constantly overwhelming us with contradictory information, what finally makes the difference in our quest to lose weight?
In the struggle to find the secret to my own weight loss, these were the types of questions that I was asking myself every day. But as I later realized, I wasn't even looking in the right direction. If those are the questions you're asking yourself, consider this...
- The weight loss industry has grown to a $20 billion a year industry, with 85% of it being driven by women...
- Even with this growth in the industry, roughly 2/3 of women in the United States are overweight, with 1/2 of those women being obese, a rate that has nearly tripled since 1960 when the obesity rate was 13.4%!
- Research shows that 8 out of 10 women are dissatisfied with their reflection in the mirror, and more than half see a distorted image...
- The perception of so called "beautiful" women has been hugely distorted, with top models and beauty queens today weighing 23% less than the average woman. In fact, according to the Social Issues Research Center, the current media ideal for women is achievable by less than 5% of the female population...
The reality is that the numbers don't lie. There is one undeniable truth about the weight loss industry, and it's that as a whole... it has completely failed us.
The weight loss industry has been pretty tough on women as a whole. It has conditioned us to think that weight loss is only about eating the right foods and exercising more.
It has repeatedly shown us images of women who were overweight and were seemingly able to lose weight easily and become thin and beautiful.
But the reality is that the success stories of diet and exercise programs are much smaller than we're made to realize.
Logic alone can tells us that if the weight loss industry is a $20 billion dollar a year industry, and the United States obesity rate has continued to rise year after year, then these weight loss programs are clearly not working for most people or they wouldn't keep spending money!
The unfortunate part is that when we try one program or another and don't succeed, we blame our genes - or worse, we believe that there's something inherently broken about us.
During my many years of yo-yo dieting and unsuccessful attempts to keep the weight off, I, too, felt broken. I masked it with my smile and my desire to please everyone around me, but behind closed doors I was crumpling up clean paper towels and placing them in the garbage to cover up the wrappers of the multiple candy bars I'd just eaten.
Like so many women who feel ashamed of their bodies and their weight, I was a closet emotional eater. My relationship with food was a constant struggle.
For years I went from one program to another, starving myself and working out at the gym, only to eventually succumb to food and destroy any progress I had made.
I eventually found myself looking at my reflection in the mirror, feeling defeated and heartbroken, overwhelmed by hatred, disappointment, and anger, and thinking to myself, "There must be a better way..."
It was at that point that I finally discovered the real
root of the problem, which the weight loss industry was completely ignoring. It can be summed up in
two words: Our Emotions.
You see, our emotions control our beliefs about ourselves, our weight, and our worth. They also control our actions.
Have you ever made a plan to eat healthy only to find yourself halfway through a box of cookies, thinking, "Did I really do this...again?"
Your emotions are the driving force behind every action you take. You may or may not know exactly what you "should" be doing to lose weight, but the reason you're not doing it is because your emotions sidetrack you.
Our emotions are what keep us going back to the foods we shouldn't eat, they're what cause us to sabotage our exercise programs, they're what release hormones in our body that lead to weight gain...they are the control mechanism for our entire weight loss success or failure.
Emotions such as anger, fear, resentment, and guilt hijack our best intentions and even impact us on a deep biological level.
We hear so much about food and exercise, but what about the massive affect that the overproduction of cortisol, known as the "stress hormone," has on the body?
As the Mayo Clinic says, "The long-term activation of the stress-response system - and the subsequent overexposure to cortisol and other stress hormones - can disrupt almost all your body's processes. This puts you at increased risk of numerous health problems, including weight gain.”
Consider how stress affects the body...
- It increases your food cravings...
- It increases your appetite...
- It impacts your digestion...
- It is directly linked to abdominal obesity...
- It slows down your metabolism...
- It increases inflammation in your body...
- It decreases nutrient absorption, increases salt retention making you bloated, and affects your cholesterol
- It impacts your immune system, endocrine system and nervous system...
- Stress has a massive effect on weight gain and your ability to release weight from your body!
Harvard Medical School even found that:
"Stress also seems to affect food preferences. Numerous studies... have shown that physical or emotional distress increases the intake of food high in fat, sugar, or both. High cortisol levels, in combination with high insulin levels, may be responsible. Other research suggests that ghrelin, a "hunger hormone," may have a role.”
It wasn't until I found EFT Tapping that I finally found a simple and extremely effective way to both find and change what was controlling my ability to lose weight on a deep unconscious level...
My obsession with weight, I later realized, had blinded me from seeing what was really going on beneath the surface.
Like so many of the women I now teach and coach (I've had the privilege to coach over 4,000 women over the last few years), I had been conditioned to think that losing weight was about willpower.
For years I was convinced that I had entered the world without the willpower I was sure skinny people must have.
But as I began to look within, I realized that there were layers of beliefs about food, exercise and my body that were holding me back.
There were years of both small and large traumas, some related to my weight and body, and some not, that had built up and affected my ability to control my weight.
There was constant stress that I was carrying about everything I ate and when I exercised, and constant stress from other areas of my life as well.
There were years of feeling "less than" because of comparing myself to the impossible standards that I held myself to.
When I started to use EFT Tapping to break down and release these beliefs, traumas, and emotions, I finally started seeing results.
As all that stress and emotional baggage faded away thanks to tapping, I could finally sense what my body needed to thrive, and the weight started to come off.
Day by day, week by week, I found myself more and more liberated to choose foods that supported my health and well-being, and it was a pleasure to eat them. The constant struggle with food faded away.
I also began to look forward to moving my body for the first time in my life.
And the more I appreciated and loved my body the way it was, the easier it became to take care of it, and in turn make it healthier and healthier.
I realized that it was in releasing the emotional weight that I was carrying that the physical weight began to finally come off.
At first I was shocked at how strong the connection was. But the more I studied the scientific research, the more apparent it became to me that my emotions had been having a catastrophic effect on my weight!
I'm here to tell you that if you think you've tried everything to lose weight, that if you feel that nothing works for you, that if you're completely frustrated with your weight loss progress and how you feel about your body, there is a better way.
Imagine for a minute releasing the pressure you put on yourself, eliminating the stress you carry about gaining or losing weight, and removing the self-judgment you have on a regular basis.
Imagine being able to make healthy decisions about food and exercise easily.
Imagine yourself feeling free and comfortable in
your body, easily able to make the healthy
decisions you struggle with.
That is what this book will provide for you...
Freedom from weight.
Freedom from self-judgment.
Freedom from overwhelming emotions.
Freedom to live your life the way YOU want to.
What's funny is that while weight loss is never my top priority, the pounds come off anyway, and very consistently, over and over again for my students and clients.
That's really the magic of this book and this process. By using this incredible tool - Tapping - to clear stress and limiting emotions and beliefs, you can very quickly get in touch with what you and your body actually need to get healthy, lose the weight, and live the life you want and deserve.
Why "The Tapping Solution For Weight Loss and Body Confidence" is Different From Any Other Weight Loss Book You've Read Before...
"The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss and Body Confidence" is a fast and effective approach to targeting and then eliminating the true underlying causes of any challenges you have going on in your life that are affecting your ability to lose weight, and all with the use of "Tapping" or "EFT".
With this book you'll learn how to get to the root causes of weight loss challenges and learn how to use the Tapping to address them right then and there, with lasting results.
THE TAPPING FOR WEIGHT LOSS STUDY
In a Research Study at Griffith University School of Medicine, 89 Women Using EFT Tapping For An Average of 15 Minutes Per Day, With No Diet or Exercise, Lost An Average of 16 lbs Over An 8 Week Period!
Dr. Peta Stapleton is a clinical psychologist who has spent the last 20 year researching weight loss and specific eating behaviors.
In a study she conducted with Griffith University School of Medicine in Australia, 89 women who were between 31 and 56 years old and clinically obese used tapping over an 8 week period. They completed approximately two hours of tapping a week, which averages out to over 15 minutes a day. Without diet or exercise, the average weight loss was 16 lbs.
In The Tapping Solution, you will discover a
simple, easy-to-implement way to lose weight and feel more comfortable and confident in your body...
I've heard it time and again..."How did the Tapping work so fast?" "Tapping", also known as "EFT", is a revolutionary technique that combines ancient Chinese acupressure and modern psychology, with life-altering results.
The technique itself literally involves "tapping" on the meridian points of your body while saying certain statements. This simple-to-learn and easy-to-use technique is, time and again, giving people around the world incredible results.
Doctors are turning to it when nothing else works. Psychologists and psychiatrists are astounded at how it's changing their practice. Motivational speakers and leaders are finding it's the missing ingredient to help people create real change in their lives.
It's even been featured on TV shows like The Dr. Oz Show. Some professional athletes even consider it their "secret weapon".
In every walk of life, people around the world are turning to Tapping for one simple reason...because it works!
And this book, The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss and Body Confidence, is the most in-depth book ever written, specifically for women, on the subject of using EFT Tapping for Weight Loss and Body Confidence.
The Tapping Solution Will Take You, Step-by-Step,
Through a Transformative Process That Will Improve
Your Life by Leaps and Bounds...
When it comes to weight loss there are really two options:
Option #1 - Keep looking for the next diet or exercise fad in the hopes of it miraculously being the secret you needed to lose weight.
Option #2 - Read this book and follow the process outlined to discover, release and move past all of the unconscious beliefs, emotions, traumas, and more that are keeping you from losing weight.
And let's be clear, this book will NOT give you the ability to just do EFT Tapping and then go eat junk food and sit on the coach to miraculously lose weight.
Eating well and exercising are extremely important to losing weight. The truth is that our bodies know how to lose weight, but it is held back when we're stressed out, overwhelmed, and blocked from doing what we know is best for us.
In order to release the stress that leads to the chocolate bars, and the overwhelm that fries our nervous system and depletes us of the energy to exercise, and the dangerous hormones that damage our health and lead our bodies to keep weight on for safety...we need to address what's really going on...
So get ready for a journey and an experience unlike any you've ever taken before.
This book will take you through a process that will lead you to real and long-lasting results.
As you read this book, you'll discover your issues,
blocks and other challenges, and use the Tapping to
eliminate them and see results in your life beyond
anything you've ever experienced before!
This book is about more than just principles and concepts. It's about actual, workable, applicable ideas and Tapping processes that YOU can use in your life, immediately.
It's time to let go of all of the old stories about your weight and your body and move to a new reality where stress is eliminated, weight is finally released, and self-acceptance is the new norm.
I've helped thousands of women just like you to reshape their bodies and their lives.
So I hope you join me in this journey to "stress less... weigh less... and love more.
THE STRESS TEST STUDY
Research Has Shown That EFT Tapping Decreases Cortisol Levels in the Body by 71% More Than Conventional Treatment
A study performed by Dr. Dawson Church, PhD and Dr. Garret Yount, Ph.D. showed that when EFT Tapping was used, cortisol levels dropped 71% more than with conventional treatment alone (traditional talk therapy). Talk therapy was also shown to have no increase over cortisol level drops as compared to no treatment at all.
The study showed that psychotherapy alone relieves stress, but over a long period of time. The immediate benefits of psychotherapy don't register in your body, where excessive amounts of the "stress hormone" cortisol still run rampant, leading to weight gain and putting your health at risk.
Tapping however, was shown to reduce cortisol level significantly faster, balancing activity between the sympathetic and parasympathetic regions of the brain, producing "a neutral emotional state," the gold standard of health and wellness.
“I’m so excited about this book! Tapping is a powerful tool that allows people to make positive changes in record time, and I’m thrilled that Jessica Ortner has brought this life-changing technique to women who long to feel good in their bodies. By dealing with the source of the problem—the pain beneath your weight, the beliefs that keep you stuck, or the boundaries that need to be set—you won’t have to wait to lose weight to feel confident. You can feel good right now by simply doing the exercises in this book. The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss and Body Confidence may just go down in history as a game-changer when it comes to leading women out of weight loss hell.”
best -selling author of "The Art of Extreme Self Care"
What's Covered in the Book
- Foreword by Dr. Christiane Northrup, NY Times Best-selling author of “Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom”: Named one of “The 100 Most Trusted People in America” by Readers Digest, Dr. Northrup shares her experience with tapping and the very personal impact it had in her own life.
- Chapter One: How Tapping Helps You Lose Weight: You will learn about the science and research around tapping and how your stress hormones are preventing you from losing weight.
- Chapter Two: Quick Start Tapping Guide: You will learn how to tap. One of the great things about tapping is how effective it is, and how quickly it is to learn. Just by reading this chapter, you’ll be ready and able to begin tapping throughout your weight loss and body confidence journey.
- Chapter Three: Ending The Pattern of Panic: You’ll learn how to address the experience you may be having right now – panic. So often we begin each new phase of our weight loss journey frantic to get results now, so we dive head first into another restrictive diet that leaves us feeling horrible! The panic also perpetuates a physical stress response that prevents weight loss, rather than supporting it.
- Chapter Four: Overcoming Emotional Eating: You’ll explore emotional eating and food cravings. It’s such a common experience, and too often something we feel ashamed of, and try to hide. In this chapter, you’ll use tapping to address and overcome cravings, which is another critical step in beginning to create the new and healthier patterns.
- Chapter Five: How events impact weight: You’ll move forward by exploring some of the events, past and present, that may be negatively impacting your weight loss and body confidence journey.
- Chapter Six: The Power of Beliefs: Your beliefs are the blueprint of your life and weight loss experience. Oftentimes, people are unconscious of what they actually believe, and they continue feeling like victims of negative experiences. You’ll learn how to change the way you look at yourself, your weight and your life, so you transform your day-to-day experience.
- Chapter Seven: The Pain Beneath The Weigh: You’ll dive into an issue that’s often at the core of our struggles with weight, and that’s our fear of shining. You’ll use tapping to release any fear and anxiety you may experience around being your true and best self, and begin honoring the amazing and inspiring woman you truly are, and have always been!
- Chapter Eight: Feeling Confident in Your Feminine Body: A powerful discussion about the relationship with our own sexuality, which is often a challenging topic when we’ve spent years hating ourselves and our bodies. Using tapping, we’ll address past experiences and then embark on a journey of gently and lovingly opening up to our more feminine and sensual selves.
- Chapter Nine: Finding The Pleasure In Exercise: You’ll explore exercise in a way that allows you to get back in touch with your body through movement, not to punish yourself, lose weight or burn calories, but because it feels so good. So many women who have claimed to “hate” exercise come away from this part of the process feeling genuinely excited to move their bodies again.
- Chapter Ten: Untangling the Myths, Facts, and Feelings Around Food: You’ll use tapping to create a new relationship with food, one based on pleasure and nourishment, rather than panic and fear. You’ll be amazed by how exciting and liberating it feels experiencing so much enjoyment from food that makes your body feel energized and nourished,
- Chapter Eleven: Self-Care and Pleasure: A huge part of your success in this weight loss and body confidence journey is beginning to live (and love!) your life again, and to do that, you must bring pleasure and self-care back into it. We’ll explore the many different, easy and enjoyable ways to do that. As we’ll see, the opportunities to feel good are literally everywhere!
- Chapter Twelve: The Journey Forward: You’ll look ahead at the journey forward, embracing this as an ongoing experience, and using tapping to overcome your attachment to perfection. Feeling liberated to be our true selves, we can the move toward our dreams and into our best lives as our bodies continue to shed the weight.
Both Beginner and Advanced Uses of Tapping Are
Covered in the Book...
If you're new to EFT, or if you're looking for the perfect resource to share with friends and family, then The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss and Body Confidence is perfect for you.
Beginners will get a solid grounding in the basics of EFT for weight loss and body confidence, including the latest science and research, while advanced users can explore the latest breakthroughs in the technique and its application.
“Change your plate, change your fate has been one of my favorite mottos for years. But sadly, it’s difficult to nourish our bodies when our self-worth is in the toilet. The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss and Body Confidence is a powerful system that releases the emotions and beliefs that hold us back from loving our bodies. I use tapping on a regular basis and have personally benefited from this powerful method. It’s one of the most important practices in my healing arsenal. Join Jessica Ortner on this amazing journey and give it a try!”
best -selling author of "Crazy Sexy Kitchen"
“When I first received Jessica's book, I was skeptical that this program, or tapping, would do anything for me or my body. But I decided to try her program in spite of my skepticism - and I was amazed by how quickly it transformed me and my body.
With Jessica's guidance, using tapping to clear the anxiety that was distorting my relationship with my body, my beliefs began to transform. The first and most noticeable change was how I felt about exercise. I now look forward to moving my body. Exercise has become a true source of pleasure for me. Not a necessary chore. What a shift!
I have built my career on the belief that our bodies know what they need and that they will tell us what that is. What I now realize is that those messages can come in blurry. They can be obscured by false beliefs about our worthiness, our shortcomings, and our inadequacies. Regular diets are based on these limiting beliefs. Regular diets are about forcing our bodies into submission, but let's face it - that doesn't work.
Whether you are addicted to sugar, hate exercise, or think that it's not possible for you to have confidence in your body, your solution is in this book. The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss and Body Confidence works. Pure and simple.
best -selling author of "Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom"
Don't Wait Another Minute to Pick Up Your Copy
of This Life-Changing Book!
Remember, this book offers you the opportunity to drastically improve your life in ways such as...
- Breaking free from emotional eating
- Ending the cycle of chronic diets that leave you feeling worse
- Finding relief from the pressure and panic around weight loss
- Letting go of fear, shame and other negative emotions that hold you back
- Untangling the myths, facts and feelings about food
- Breaking through your blocks to exercise so you can fall in love with movement
- Clearing the beliefs that keep you stuck
- Becoming confident in your body
- Getting the results you deserve!
- And much, more more...
To Order Yours Now, Just Click "Add To Cart" Below!
Special Discount: 17.94 ($12 Off)